Dimplex Bellingham 5SE
Dimplex BLM5SE Solid Fuel Stove
With a cast iron door the Dimplex Bellingham features a large, unobstructed view of the flames which is kept clear by an effective airwash and the 8mm thick steel body construction ensures durability. The handles are fitted with stay-cool sleeves whilst top and rear flue positions provide maximum flexibility of installation options.
The Bellingham 5SE offer a user-friendly single air control with different settings for wood burning and solid fuel, together with a two-position grate which can be set for the fuel type being burnt. Together, these give optimal burning performance for the different fuel types with maximum convenience and simplicity for the homeowner. The inclusion of a rear air inlet also gives users the option to use direct outside air supply, which means there is no need for additional room ventilation where Building Regulations allow.
The Bellingham 5SE has an output of 5kW (wood) and 4.9kW (solid fuel) with impressive efficiencies of 84.8 per cent and 85 per cent respectively, This model is Defra-exempt which means it can be used for wood burning in Smoke Control Areas.
- Multi-fuel appliance suitable for burning wood and manufactured smokeless fuels
- Defra-exempted to allow wood-burning in UK Smoke Control Areas
- Independently tested and approved to European Standard EN13240
- Tested heat output:
- 5kW (wood)
- 4.9kW (solid fuel)
- Tested efficiency:
- 84.8% (wood)
- 85.0% (solid fuel)
- Maxiumum Wood length 35cm
- Two position grate for wood and solid fuel
- Easy to use single air control
- Steel body with cast door and feet
- Heated airwash to maintain clear door glass
- Suitable for top or rear flue
- Rear air inlet allows connection to outside air supply
- Meets the UK building regulations standard for installation on a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Stay-cool black hand-grip on door handle
- Supplied with a heat resistant mitten
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.