Rangemaster 78880 Kitchener 110 Ceramic
First launched in 1830, the Kitchener set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too. Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of Rangemasters founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today, the Rangemaster Kitchener is still highly sought after. Available in a variety of fuel types, the Rangemaster Kitchener exudes style and incorporates a host of enviable features, including a separate grill compartment, attractive door furniture and a six-burner hotplate. The Rangemaster 78880 (KCH110ECCR/C) Kitchener is finished in Cream with Chrome Trim.
Why not call into one of our Oxfordshire stores in Oxford & Bicester to see our range of Rangemaster Range Cookers. We offer fast FREE delivery throughout England & Wales and provide a full installation service. Our trained installers will take all the hassle out of replacing your old range cooker, we can even dispose of your old one for you. You can order online, call in and see us, or phone us on Oxford 372113 or Bicester 246617 for more advice.
- 110 cm Electric Rangemaster Kitchener Range Cooker
- 6 Ceramic Zones
- 3x1.1kW, 1 x 1.56kW, 1 x 1.65kW, 1 x 2.02kW
- Variable electric grill (T/left)
- Main 69L Fan (A) Rated Oven (T/Right)
- Conventional 67L (A) Rated Oven (B/Left)
- Storage Draw (B/Right)
- Rangemaster Cook Clean Liners
- Handy Rack in Oven
- Clock/Minute Minder
- Defrost facility
- Semi Recessed Plinth
- Attractive full Width Door Handles & Control Knobs
- Porthole Doors with viewing window
- (H) 93cm (D) 60cm (W) 110cm
- Rangemaster Kitchener Ceramic Black / Chrome Trim
- Rangemaster 78880 KCH110ECCR/C
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.