Rowlett Rutland OM300GD-CX
Automatic Gravity Gear Driven Slicers
The Rowlett Rutland OM300GD-CX is a gear driven slicer with two independent fan cooled motors, one for the blade and one for the carriage. The toothed gearing on this machine guarantees regular rotation of the blade. The stroke can be set to cut different quantities and types of product such as 100 slices a minute of 7cm salami or 45 slices a minute of 27cm product. A precise thickness adjustment knob adjusts the quantity and weight to exact requirements.
- Automatic sliding carriage
- Adjustable number of slices per minute
- 2 independent fan cooled motors
- Toothed gearing
- Stain resistant anodised aluminium finish
- Blade removal tool
- Complies fully with all CE™ regulations
- Thickness Selection 0 - 16mm
- Blade Diameter 300mm
- Electrical Loading 0.6 BHP 0.45kW 13amp
- Dimensions (W) 700mm (D) 650mm (H) 620mm
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.