If we get something wrong please tell us

How To Complain

At O’Gormans we do everything we can to ensure our customers get the best products and highest level of customer care and service possible. However, from time to time, we may not get this right on the first occasion and if you're not completely happy with your experience, we want to hear about it so we can make amends.

When this happens we want to:

  • Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
  • Give your complaint the attention it deserves
  • Resolve your complaint fairly without delay
  • Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.

How and where to complain.

If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products you have received, you can raise a complaint in the following ways:

If the items was brought in store any problems can normally be resolved quickly by contacting the store manager during office hours Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm and Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm

  • Bicester Store     (01869) 246617
  • Kidlington Store  (01865) 371223

If the item was brought online

  • Please phone customer service (01869) 246612
  • or Email us at complaints@ogormans.co.uk
  • or Write to us at: O’Gormans Ltd, 69 Sheep Street, Bicester OX26 6JW


We aim to respond to complaints within 48 hours of receiving the initial contact. Sometimes there can be delays with resolutions whilst we co-ordinate with manufacturers and third parties to ensure the best possible outcome for you, however we will keep you informed during this process. We may request additional information from yourselves, including images. To enable us to deal with your complaint as efficiently as possible, please reference your order number when you contact us.

Financial Ombudsman

If your purchase was made using one of our partner finance providers and your complaint relates to your finance agreement: 

If your complaint relates to the finance linked to your purchase you can still let us know about this, but we will forward it on to your credit provider who will acknowledge your complaint and investigate it thoroughly and issue their response within eight weeks. Alternatively you can contact the finance provider directly using their complaints procedure.

What to do if you can't reach an agreement

If you are not satisfied with the finance providers response to your complaint relating to the finance agreement, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must contact them within six months of the date of their final response letter to you.
They can be contacted in the following ways:

Further details can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Service website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk